Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Lynne Neagle, Member of the Senedd, provides comment on allegations of corruption

Senedd Member gives disturbing response to request for comment

View Legal Notices.

Lynne Neagle, Senedd Member for Torfaen has given a frankly disturbing response to a request for comment on the allegations of corruption set out in Part One.

Remember, Lynne Neagle represents the people of Torfaen in the Senedd

On 2 Jun 2020, at 11:56, <EMAIL ADDRESS> wrote:

Good morning,

Please can you provide comment on allegations of corruption made against public bodies in Torfaen specifically and the area of South East Wales more generally, as I have published at

https://corruptionvalley.blogspot.com

Yours sincerly,

Nathan Young

<POSTAL ADDRESS>

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 12:03:00 PM GMT+1, Neagle, Lynne (Aelod o’r Senedd | Member of the Senedd) <lynne.neagle@senedd.wales> wrote:

Dear Nathan

Thank you but policing is not devolved so I would advise you to take this up with Nick Thomas Symonds MP.

Kind regards

Lynne

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Jun 2020, at 12:05, <EMAIL ADDRESS> wrote:

Dear Lynne,

I notice you must have read the allegations very quickly - perhaps that is why you missed the aspects of the allegations that do not relate to policing.

Please would you mind reviewing the content of the allegations?

Yours sincerely,

Nathan Young

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 12:07:31 PM GMT+1, Neagle, Lynne (Aelod o’r Senedd | Member of the Senedd) <lynne.neagle@senedd.wales> wrote:

Nathan if you would like to email me with details of your concerns in an email I will review them - I can’t go through a blog.

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Jun 2020, at 12:12, <EMAIL ADDRESS> wrote:

Certainly, please find details attached.

Incidentally, as you "can't go through a blog", how exactly are you aware that I am experiencing issues in respect of policing?

Yours sincerly,

Nathan Young

<Copy of "Corruption Valley Part One" in pdf format>
<Copy of "Corruption isn't always about the money" in pdf format>

From: Neagle, Lynne (Aelod o’r Senedd | Member of the Senedd) <lynne.neagle@senedd.wales>
To: <EMAIL ADDRESS>
Cc: Davies, Catherine (Staff Cymorth yr Aelod | Member Support Staff) <catherine.davies@senedd.wales>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 12:26:43 PM GMT+1
Subject: Re: Request for comment on allegations of corruption


Nathan please set your concerns which to devolved services out in an email and I will pursue. I’m extremely busy dealing with Covid cases - you will need to provide an email summary please.

Sent from my iPad

Another pending legal case?

Everybody - especially residents of Torfaen - should be troubled by it taking Lynne Neagle only seven minutes to dismiss the allegations I have made, in the manner that she has.

I am personally deeply troubled because I fear she is already well aware of them, possibly having discussed them on the sidelines of her recent work with Nick and with Nick and the Leader of Torfaen Council.

I'll update this post when Ms. Neagle responds to my concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment