Friday, November 20, 2020

No denials, no pushback, no defamation cases

2.5k views, 6 months and NO DENIAL of Corruption Valley allegations

I've had to take some time away from the Corruption Valley blog; making these claims publicly has not been a pleasant experience and I've needed a break. But in private I've been able to continue pressing the individuals and organisations named in my allegations and I will be providing updates as soon as possible.

It is telling though, that there has been NO DENIAL of any claims I have made here, no action taken against me for what I've published, and no explanations for any of the actions I've described.

For me, a period of silence has been golden. From the accused, the silence is deafening. For you the reader, the silence is dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment